Wednesday 14 November 2012

Here is one of my tiny knits
I felt there was a need for little boy outfits, so many patterns are for little girls.....I know little girls outfits are so pretty, but then little boy outfits can be so cute too!

I must try to source some tiny buttons!!!!

here are a few more of my projects.....mostly patterns by other people but some are all my own work







and there is more......I just love knitting miniature.      
These tiny bears are knitted from full size patterns that I have miniaturised!!!


             Bumble Bee Bears wings look great..............yes?

 
 
 
 
 
And now for something really tiny........this doll is just 2cm tall!!!
here she is before her coat was fitted and shoes painted..
and here she is all ready to journey home to Vermont U.S.A.           her name is Madeline.......
 
 
I would love to hear your comments......
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments...........please let me know your thoughts.
the comments are only moderated to avoid spam, I will post your comment as I get them..
hugs Ginny