Friday 16 November 2012

I would just like to share this with everyone........this was a commission i did for a lovely lady in Canada

the pattern is designed by Sharon de Vries.......Sharon incorporates such detail in her patterns and they are a sheer joy to finish, always with the WOW factor....I am just in awe of all of Sharon`s designs. Take a look at Sharon`s blog from the list of my favourite`s...Chrystal`s Designs 

 

  this little sweetheart is entirely my own work.......the doll is a Belly Button Baby and the nightdress is my own pattern based on the nightdresses of the 50`s and 60`s with a crossover back and ribbon ties........teddy is 4 way threaded and measures just 3/4 of an inch.                                       
Both teddy and baby now live with my dear friend in Louisiana. U.S.A.                                                            
your comments are most welcome 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments...........please let me know your thoughts.
the comments are only moderated to avoid spam, I will post your comment as I get them..
hugs Ginny