Saturday 12 January 2013

Great news I have added these two patterns to my Ravelry site so it gives you the opportunity to purchase them and do them for yourselves...............I would love to hear from you if you do knit these for yourselves so please do come back and show me.............................I have also added the heirloom counterpane pattern...........clickclack......The first pattern is "Romper Suit" and the 2nd pattern is "1950s-1960s nightdress for baby"

                                                                                                                                                                                                     love to hear from you!!!!!!!!!!!
ooooppps! nearly forgot to tell you where to look in Ravelry.......  http://www.ravelry.com  then search ginnysminis   (exactly like that ..no gaps no apostophe)   and you should find me there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments...........please let me know your thoughts.
the comments are only moderated to avoid spam, I will post your comment as I get them..
hugs Ginny