Wednesday 10 July 2013

A touch of luxory part two!

 well here we are as promised......the finished outfit that is a touch of luxury for one of my tiny Belly Button Babies.....
My friend Patty, who lives in Louisiana in the U.S.A. is going to be so thrilled with this tiny treat.....my intention was to get it to her for her birthday in November but I have managed to complete it so early she will be able to enjoy it all Summer long...............................................
I love the way the dress and underskirt are so light and floaty, they drape with such ease.  The shawl is also very light and delicate and enhances the gown.....I have knitted a few rows in the lacy edge of the shawl with the palest of pink yarn..it is just visible on the photographs....
 
 
Lovely???? What do you think???
 
 
Let me know.....I love hearing from you all, hugs till next time xxxxx


6 comments:

I love to hear your comments...........please let me know your thoughts.
the comments are only moderated to avoid spam, I will post your comment as I get them..
hugs Ginny