Monday 2 December 2013

Sorry for not being here much lately.......we are having a new bungalow rebuilt to cater for my husbands wheelchair needs and it is taking much more of my time than expected...but I have some exciting news.
At the beginning of this year I asked my "mini" friend Gill of Teenytinyminiatures to be my swap buddy for a MINI CHRISTMAS SWAP for the 12 days of Christmas, and guess what she said YES!!!! so we will be posting on our blogs over the 12 days of Christmas while we open and discover the little surprises we have made for each other, I am so excited....I would love to hear from you about our tiny gifts and so that you can follow Gill as well, you can find her at http://teenytinyminithings.blogspot.co.uk
Keep watching and happy blogging xxxx
date of first blog to be decided, but I will let you know in good time xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments...........please let me know your thoughts.
the comments are only moderated to avoid spam, I will post your comment as I get them..
hugs Ginny