Saturday 21 December 2013

12 days of Christmas.......

well here we have my 12 tiny Christmas crackers all ready to make their way to my wonderful friend Gill of http://teenytinyminiaturethings.blogspot.co.uk 
Tomorrow I will be winging my way over to Gill`s house to drop these off and pick mine up......on Wednesday, yes Christmas day, I will start by opening my 1st day of Christmas parcel.....Gill will be able to tell you when she is starting if you go to her blog above, and by 12th night, Epiphany,  I will have my final gift to open.........hope its not 12 lords a leaping, in our tiny flat there is little enough space as it is!!!!!!
....I have had a sneak preview of my tiny parcels but of course the contents are still wonderful surprises just waiting to be discovered. I am so excited because, even though Gill and I have known each other for a while, neither of us have done this before......so ladies and gents.......watch this space!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments...........please let me know your thoughts.
the comments are only moderated to avoid spam, I will post your comment as I get them..
hugs Ginny