Tuesday 31 December 2013

On the 7th day of Christmas my special friend gave to me.............


Well if you have been following you will know that I received a scrumptious crusty loaf from my friend Gill...........and what did I wish for...........a jar of Auntie Dot`s home made lemon curd...........well just look what I got today, the dolls house faeries must have been listening and granted my wish!!!!!!!!!!!!!



as usual there was double wrapping but in my excitement I opened the entire thing before taking my photos so hence the second photo shows my second layer already opened...

with lovely lemon paper too!!



a sweet little metal carry case for a jar of strawberry jam and a jar of lemon curd......


each with its own teeny traditional cap....

yummy yummy for my tummy......my favourite preserve

so sweet.........and every pun intended!!!!!

Now to get that loaf and pretend I am 4 years old and its MONDAY!!.........mmmmmmmmm!!!!!

Happy New Year 2014 everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!

hugs Virginia xxx  

2 comments:

I love to hear your comments...........please let me know your thoughts.
the comments are only moderated to avoid spam, I will post your comment as I get them..
hugs Ginny