Wednesday 25 December 2013

On the 1st day of Christmas my dear friend gave to me..............

First let me say a very Happy Christmas to each and everyone, hope your day is filled with joy and happiness.....

Now, before I reveal the 1st parcel a little bit of background info.

Gill and I met through the selling of our specialty miniature making, mine being miniature knitting and Gill`s.....her glorious prams....Gill commissioned two, teeny weeny cardigans from me, and if I remember correctly they were 1:24 scale, one pale pink and one baby blue, when they were ready, for the purpose of posting, we found we lived within a short distance of each other so, with teeny cardigans in hand I drove over to Gill`s to deliver them only to discover, to my delight, that Gill made Victorian perambulators, well I was hooked and commissioned her to make me one straight away, it is my pride and joy..........
Enough chit chat lets get down to opening of the 1st parcel......well almost because I need to show you something first........
          

These are the parcels that I received from Gill 


 and here are the parcels that I gave to Gill.....now for the 1st of my 12 days of surprises...

Can I just say here..........I LOVE SURPRISES!!!!!!

                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

inside the red wrapping paper I found this...Oh Gill the anticipation is too much....


OOOoooooo a tiny candle and holder......just like Wee Willy Winky, beautifully hand made......there is something about hand made that gives me a tingly feeling, Gill took time out of her busy life to set aside some just for me, and this is not just a wonderful miniature, it is part of Gill, Thank you so much dear friend....but I`m not finished because as you could see with the photos there were two tiny parcels to open so here is what was in the other..........


 I am amazed at the detail and the wonderful faux patina on these darling little photo frames, they will go very nicely in my Victorian mews house, a property that, although I have had it for over a year now, is still, very much, a work in progress.

  
 so here we are, the first of my 12 days of Christmas swap........who is a lucky girl........ME!!!!

thank you for wanting to read my blog, but if you want to see what Gill got today you will have to go to http://teenytinyminiaturethings.blogspot.co.uk and take a peek......Happy Blogging and remember.....come back tomorrow to see day 2 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments...........please let me know your thoughts.
the comments are only moderated to avoid spam, I will post your comment as I get them..
hugs Ginny