Monday 30 December 2013

On the 6th day of Christmas my lovely friend gave to me........


well just look for yourself.......


 as ever wrapped twice......do you think Gill may suspect that I would be tempted to peek!!!!!!!!!.............me peek.....NEVER!


Gill I absolutley love this sweet plate rack.....there are tiny hooks for the tea cups along the bottom rail, and it will be perfect for my, as yet not started, "Lavender Cottage"........a sweet little home that will have everything in either white, lilac or lavender, the perfect property for a flower kit of a Lilac bush that I purchased a while ago..........you have just witnessed the birth of a project !!!!!

 and I love the tiny floral detail it is beautiful.....
a closer look at the tiny cup hooks
This is completely hand made and I adore it, as I have said previously, items made by a person has a bit of them included which makes the item all the more special........thank you so very much Gill

Well we are now half way through the 12 days of Christmas which means there are 6 more wonderful surprises to go..........such a wonderful selection I cannot possible start to guess what will come next............if you want to see as much as I do then come back tomorrow...

Don`t forget to go and see Gill`s parcel openings on her blog, Teeny Tiny Things......I know whats coming up for her and I am so  excited for her!!!!
Happy Blogging, hugs Virginia xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments...........please let me know your thoughts.
the comments are only moderated to avoid spam, I will post your comment as I get them..
hugs Ginny