Friday 3 January 2014

On the 10th day of Christmas my thoughtful friend gave to me.............


Oh My!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have wanted one of these for so long, I have tried sourcing the findings to make one to no avail, I cannot believe this is mine!!!!!!
if this one thing was THE ONLY gift I had received this swap my Christmas would have been awesome!!!!!!!!!!! 
Gill I really, really, really love this, I was only talking today with my dear friend Sue about one of these!!!!!

O.K. I hear you....here are the photos.......

a wonderful Chatelaine


my miniature chatelaine.....with a crucifix, a set of house keepers keys, a pair of scissors and a note book and pen, there are real paper pages to the note book too..........


Happy Blogging
I could not be happier
hugs Virginia xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments...........please let me know your thoughts.
the comments are only moderated to avoid spam, I will post your comment as I get them..
hugs Ginny