Sunday 5 January 2014

On the 12th day of Christmas my beautiful friend gave to me...............


if you have been following these 12 days of Christmas, you will have seen the beautiful carved dining chair with the Pheasant seat cover and cushion.....well here is the Dining room sideboard tray, and place mat to match.....all I need now is to source some classic wallpaper to do these lovely items justice.......


my camera has not quite captured the beautiful colour of the male pheasant ...he is magnificent.



the mat will be used to stop the crockery on the sideboard from leaving scratch marks....


















thank you for the last 12 days Gill.........it has been a wonderful and very rewarding experience, I am so fortunate to have found a friend like you to share with xxxxx

Happy Blogging

hugs Virginia xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments...........please let me know your thoughts.
the comments are only moderated to avoid spam, I will post your comment as I get them..
hugs Ginny